A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 2 - Day 8

Yoohoo !  I am told there should be a bin here this afternoon.  Keeping my fingers crossed as it is piled up high.  Just makes you chuckle about how insane it is.  The last time we saw a bin was a week ago.
I am having a hard time with the waste.  I keep nabbing stuff that I think I may use, or someone else can use. Like mother/father, like daughter.
Spent some time reorganizing myself this morning, going to take some discipline on my part not to fall apart, living out of Rubbermaid bins takes somethin'.

Tip:  Since the power has been cut from most of the house, keep your flashlights charged up to wind through the rubble.
Tip:  Hang on to old towels or sheets, as they come in handy for covering TV's and blocking doorways from dust.  Not totally, but helps a bit. Towels are good for the entrance to your room to wipe your dusty feet before going into your living space.
Tip:  Invest in a shop vac.  I also have a small rechargeable vacuum, it is small, not too powerful but enough to keep my little cave reasonably tidy. 

Did I mention, we feel fortunate our contractor is willing to let us get involved? Nothing when he is here of course, but come to the weekend, game on.  Nothing like smashing stuff.  Perhaps a new business direction for Will.

The hair ball as Will calls it

Crazy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers