A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week 6 - Day 23

Tuesday

No rain last night but a bit of wind and it is blowing through the house...brrr.  I have tried to hermetically seal myself in my little room with the space heater and the down quilt so Lulu and I are cozy for now

Lots of talk today about how the new dormer will meet the dormer of the bathroom on the outside. Thank you Will for being patient in going over the options and thank you Gabe for the visual aids. Funny guys. We had budgeted for the roof of the bathroom dormer to come off in order for the two roof lines to meet in a logical way and I can't visualize it. I trust him though and he is trying to save us money, since the demo budget has gone over, and I am sure it will look great.  As the demo continued through the day, the options continued and at the end of it all, the simplest and cheapest option won out. I did eventually get it, the roof the bathroom won't need to come off. That is great news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers