A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 6 - Day 24

Wednesday
Aaagh, cat woke me up around 5.30 this morning wanting out and I am now watching Holmes on Holmes. Not sure if that is a good idea, makes me go mmmm..
Nice sunny day today, which is great since there is a hole in the roof.  Easier day for them  to get things done upstairs. It is getting colder, but still holding off on the construction heaters and I am getting a chance to wear my winter sweaters and toques  around the house, usually never cold enough in Vancouver.
Will needs our kitchen layout, the plumbers and electricians need to get a look at the layout for quotes etc. We are getting our cabinets at Ikea and I have had a few stabs at the program they have but 'just don't get it'.  So that is where I am off to today. If I can't figure something out, I may have to hire somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers