A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 7 - Day 26

Monday
Terrible, rainy, blustery Vancouver day.  All day. Not sure what has been going on but I got home about 10pm and the tarp had come loose and was dangling off the side of the house.  Unfortunately, no pictures. Wind was still howling, and there I am trying to pull in a 20' tarp back up to secure it somehow, with a flashlight. 
Sometime later, I heard someone pound up the front stairs and back down again.  Assuming it was the neighbour, either to tell us about it or to tell us to stop the noise. Doesn't bother me too much, but I can understand it would be somewhat irritating.  Not much I can do about it, not planning to get up on the roof.  By this time the tarp had slipped again and I managed to secure it a little better by jamming it in one of the windows and securing parts of it down with some electrical wire hanging around.  Looks tight now, what will be. The rain has at least stopped and looks like the sky is clear, so hopefully it doesn't rain through the night as the roof is wide open to the elements now.  I am living the Red Green show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers