A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 7 - Weekend

It is all a blur.  Someone asked me how I was handling the commotion.  The work being done around me doesn't bother me too much, distracting for sure. It is all the other stuff I am worried about.  But I will try to keep breathing and we will see.  We spent some time this weekend sourcing a few things, just the start of all that. 
I have put vapour barrier around my corner in the basement, lots of cold air coming through the windows and warm air escaping.  This is a little strange, feels like I am living in a plastic bag.

1 comment:

  1. yewwwwww, almost unbearable to me, I am cold enough in my house, and I have the heat on, that would just about drive me out,

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers