A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 8 - Day 36

Wednesday
It is all a blur. I guess yesterday a roofer came by and a gutter guy came by to take a look in order to get ready for bids. The guys worked upstairs  most of yesterday, but I don't have pictures and I didn't take notes and it is all forgotten.
Will was on his own for half of today.  I wasn't here so not sure if he talks to himself. If Will talks to himself in the house and on one is around to hear him, does he make any sounds?
These pics are of the north end of the top floor.  The first picture is my bedroom side, the other is the living room. As per code, I can push the wall back to where the height between the floor and the roof is 48".  Anything beyond that would be considered new space and we already maxed for square footage for our lot.  Hard to tell what is happening here, but when the drywall goes up it will all make sense. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers