A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 29

Bad Bad Blogger..
What can I say, work interferes with my life.  Besides, it has been drywall days and the pictures are a bit boring.  I have received some complaining emails and phone calls, which is good, somebody is looking! 
Drywall boarding is finished and they have started the taping/mudding this week. What a job and glad I am not doing it. The weather is still cool and the construction heaters are running overtime to speed up the drying.  Not much else went on this week but for that and some bits and pieces around, thanks to Rob.  With Will being one handed help was needed.  The shower on the main floor and my bathtub got prepped with a Schluter Kerdi system.  Won't be on Holmes on Homes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers