A Reno Tale

Two years in the planning and we have FINALLY started.

Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

Week 36

Week 35 slipped passed me and I have no pictures from that week so I guess nothing happened.  We are now in the week of June 19 - 26th. Work is still going on in my kitchen and I am coping well in my little corner, all the mess on one side and me on the other. 
Loving the skylight over my bed.  I wake up in the morning and wonder what the weather is and I just look up!  Due to all those years of working night shift I can sleep anytime.  The light doesn't bother me a bit, besides the sun doesn't come directly in. I see the clouds, the birds flying by, the airplanes and occasionally Lulu walking on the roof. The first time that took me by surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers